ZEBEDEE is the payment platform for virtual worlds. ZEBEDEE-powered games allow fractions of a cent (or thousands of dollars) to seamlessly move between players, different games and out into the real world. From empowering developers to weave instant nanotransactions into the mechanics of their games, to powering the world’s largest Bitcoin gaming events, to putting real-time Bitcoin transfers into AAA games like CS:GO, ZEBEDEE harnesses Bitcoin to power real economies in virtual worlds.
Gaming is a $170bn industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven largely by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development manager to help us explore the many opportunities popping up for ZEBEDEE. This is a highly dynamic role where you’ll be managing diverse B2B relationships with game studios, exchanges and FinTechs and a range of platforms serving the gaming and esports industries. You’ll be:
- Onboarding new partners and maintaining existing relationships, supporting and familiarizing partners with ZEBEDEE tools and features.
- Communicating new ZEBEDEE products, events, opportunities and features with existing and prospective partners.
- Developing sales strategies, events and other product promotions.
- Participating in gaming and finance/crypto conferences.
- Create and manage social media promotions.
- Working alongside our BizDev and marketing teams to refine our messaging and sales materials.
- Demonstrated track record of success in business development for tech companies.
- Extensive games industry knowledge is a must, business development experience in this industry highly preferred.
- Must excel at working independently and without management, and at collaborating with others as part of a team.
- Proven ability to seek out exciting new projects and shepherd them from inception to release.
- Capable of efficiently handling day to day operations as part of a business development team.
- Significant experience working with external partners and end-users centered around digital platforms and products.
- Must share a belief in the company’s vision and a passion for both gaming and Bitcoin.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the crypto industry and of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network specifically.
- Existing relationships with gaming studios, esports companies and platforms that serve the gaming industry.
- Additional languages including Portuguese and Spanish
- Become part of a company on the cutting edge of gaming, Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Fast moving and unique business challenges.
- Work on an international team full of both passion and deep expertise.
- Attend top conferences and industry events in the EU and US.
- Great career development opportunities in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate in EU or USA time zones.