ZEBEDEE is the payment platform for virtual worlds. ZEBEDEE-powered games allow fractions of a cent (or thousands of dollars) to seamlessly move between players, different games and out into the real world. From empowering developers to weave instant nanotransactions into the mechanics of their games, to powering the world’s largest Bitcoin gaming events, to putting real-time Bitcoin transfers into AAA games like CS:GO, ZEBEDEE harnesses Bitcoin to power real economies in virtual worlds.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the intersection of gaming, fintech and Bitcoin. ZEBEDEE is taking off in a big way, you’re welcome to join us for the ride.
As a Community Manager, you act as the bridge between ZEBEDEE and our core community of users, making sure everyone has a great time and converting users into ambassadors for our brand. In the role you will:
- Engage with a wide range of people online that are interested in ZEBEDEE
- Moderate our current communication channels (Discord, Twitter, Telegram), which includes general chat, answering support requests and running regular micro-events in cooperation with the marketing team
- Explore other social platforms and communities to spread the word about ZEBEDEE
- Organize, manage and oversee online community meetups and events
- Establish relationships with crypto and gaming ambassadors such as YouTube/Twitch channel owners
- Monitor metrics and trends in communities to inform overall marketing and product strategy
We’re looking for a candidate with a solid track record of building successful communities in gaming. A superstar candidate will have experience with gaming as well as Bitcoin, and be comfortable in front of a camera livestreaming on Twitch.
- Must have professional experience with gaming-related community management.
- Must have excellent writing skills in both English and Portuguese.
- Must be passionate about games and Bitcoin.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- High emotional intelligence, sense of humor, and inventiveness
- Must be accountable and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
Nice to have:
- Fluent in other languages (in addition to English and Portuguese).
- Experience with streaming to Twitch or similar platforms.
- Passionate about (and good at) making digital content.
- Become part of a company on the cutting edge of gaming, Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Fast moving and unique business challenges.
- Work on an international team full of both passion and deep expertise.
- Great career development opportunities in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate based in European time zones. We are open to candidates from any country, as long as it is in EU time zones and you speak both English and Portuguese.