ZEBEDEE was founded to power real economies in virtual worlds. To do this successfully, security and compliance are a key priority in everything we do.
Key security highlights
Network & Data Security
- ZEBEDEE employs the use of cloud native security tooling in AWS such as GuardDuty, KMS, and Inspector to secure data and detect intrusions.
- Core ZEBEDEE systems are protected by multi-factor authentication as well as a strong password policy which is mandated and enforced across the organization.
- ZEBEDEE hires external firms to conduct regular penetration tests on our applications. This allows early identification of potential vulnerabilities in the platform.
- ZEBEDEE implements secure protocols, such as HTTPS, to protect data in transit as well as at rest.
Click here to report a vulnerability
- ZEBEDEE has established internal security policies relating to, among other areas, network security, system design, operational processes, credentialing, passwords, and data classification.
- Understanding that security needs to be top of mind throughout all levels of the organization, all ZEBEDEE employees are required to take Security Awareness training.